Tenancy Services updates Bond Lodgement Form

This month Tenancy Services have released a new template for the Bond Lodgement Form.

The bond lodgement and refund forms are now one page to help you print and submit them.

Here is the link to the new template of the bond form. 

The process stillremains exactly the same. Whenever you need to lodge a bond, request a refund or transfer, or update a bond record, just fill in the form, sign it and send it to Tenancy Services. If paying online, please go to www.tenancy.govt.nz and follow the ‘Lodging a bond’ online instructions. Post: If paying by cheque please send this form and cheque to: Tenancy Services, PO Box 50 445, Porirua 5240. Please make the cheque payable to: Tenancy Services.



back to home (Property Guide 360 .co.nz)